Thursday, October 22, 2009

I need a new jack-o-lantern design for this Halloween

I need your help. I need a new design for this year's jack-o-lantern for Halloween.  I don't think my wife would like a Calipari jack-o-lantern, so that's out.  Anyway, I would like any of your suggestions.  My previous designs are below.




This is the first design that I did in '04 and '05. I was going for the big scary face. After two years I moved on.





In '06 I did this one. I turned the degree of difficulty up a little. The little kids seemed to really like the bat.






In 2007 I did the most difficult so far, "The Headless Horseman". I felt I had to throw in the bat again. It's all about the kids.








So, if there are any suggestions you could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am open to about anything, so bring it on. Maybe jack-o-lanterns you've done or others you have seen. You can send me pictures, patterns, or even your own description of great ideas. Thank you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well it may not be complicated enough for you. But I'm going green themed with my pumpkins this year. Here's a picture:

http://dreamgreenblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-cute-little-recycle-pumpkin.html

Clay Miller said...

Thanks Jennifer. I actually thought of incorporating that design before. Maybe where a moon should be, I would have that symbol shining instead. Your suggestion makes me think. Thanks again.