Monday, November 2, 2009

My 2009 Halloween: Scary jack-o-lantern and throw in some Miley Cyrus


Above is the jack-o-lantern I carved for this Halloween.  I thought it turned out pretty well.  I made it easier on myself than the previous two years.  A good decision.

We only had 6 trick-or-treaters this year.  At first I thought it was because of my scarier than scary jack-o-lantern.  Not really.  I didn't find out the real reason of our trick-or-treater deficit this year until a Princess, a girl dresssed as a Princess anyway, said "Miley Cyrus has a concert here tonight; that's why many aren't out tonight".  Ahh Haa!  It's Miley's fault.  Now I have a boatload of candy because of her.  Thank you, daughter of 'Achy-Breaky'.

Miley made the most of her trip to Louisville, apparently.  After entertaining the tweens of the 'Ville, she entertained herself at one of our local watering holes.  Yikes!!  A portion of her evening is below.


Miley Cyrus - I Love Rock N' Roll - Phoenix Hill Tavern Bar (Louisville, KY) - Oct. 31, 2009



Which is scarier: My jack-o-lantern or Miley Cyrus on stage in Louisville?

No comments: