Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Send Me Your Favorite Jack-o-Lantern Designs

I need your help. I'm having carver's block with my jack-o-lantern this year.









This is the first design that I did in '04 and '05. I was going for the big scary face. After two years I moved on.










In '06 I did this one. I turned the degree of difficulty up a little. The little kids seemed to really like the bat.




Last year I did the most difficult so far, "The Headless Horseman". I felt I had to throw in the bat again. It's all about the kids.


So, if there are any suggestions you could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am open to about anything, so bring it on. Maybe jack-o-lanterns you've done or others you have seen. You can send me pictures, patterns, or even your own description of great ideas. Thank you.

No comments: